According to AMD’s release notes for AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2, the new driver set improves performance in F1 2020 by up to 5% with the ultra-high preset enabled on Radeon RX 5700 XT GPUs. For Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding, performance is boosted by up to 8% on high-settings on the same GPU compared to performance using AMD Adrenalin Driver 20.5.1.
We’ve included AMD’s official release notes for the new driver down below:
AMD Adrenalin Driver 20.7.2 Release Notes
- Death Stranding
- With the high preset on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 8% better performance playing Death Stranding with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.7.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.5.1. RS-337
- F1 2020
- With the ultra-high preset on the Radeon RX 5700 XT, achieve up to 5% better performance playing F1® 2020 with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.7.2 than with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1 Hyper Scape Open Beta. RS-336
- Hyper Scape Open Beta
- Launching VR applications using the Oculus Rift headset may cause corruption or a system hang on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- AMD Bug Report Tool may fail to load the available application lists and does not time out when failing to load.
- Previews for video content on Netflix® using Microsoft® Edge browser may fail to load or appear black.
- Wallpaper Engine or system folders may sometimes be detected as a game by Radeon Settings game manager.
- Valorant fails to launch from Radeon Software Home screen or Gaming tab.
- Hyper Scape may experience an intermittent game crash or hang on Windows®7 system configuration
The new AMD Adrenalin Driver 20.7.2 can be downloaded through AMD’s official website right here.
Powered by WPeMatico