1. Joe Biden is promising an economic stimulus package worth $2 trillion. Here’s how the markets have reacted.
2. To infinity, and beyond – Virgin Galactic’s stock is soaring. Find out which major Tesla investor is starting up a space ETF.
3. Twitter and Facebook have banned Donald Trump from their platforms. Here’s how investors have reacted to the social media giants’ decision.
4. Retailer GameStop has overhauled its board of directors and investors love it. Take a look at the explosive growth in the share price.
5. Apple is the world’s most valuable company. And Wedbush believes its $2 trillion market cap could become $3 trillion. Find out why.
6. Earnings expected: Blackrock and Delta Airlines report their 4th-quarter results.
7. On the data docket: Weekly initital jobless claims, import/export prices, EIA natural gas storage figures and a four-week bill auction are due.
8. Meet the former journalist who’s now one of Wall Street’s best tiny-company stock-pickers. He told us the 4 pillars of the approach he’s using to beat 98% of competitors.
9. Morgan Stanley says oil prices will spike 10% by year-end. The firm says to buy these 26 economically sensitive stocks poised to outperform as that happens.
10. Green stocks more than doubled in 2020, and one chief strategist says they’re just getting started. Marko Papic of Clocktower Group explains why he sees a ‘decade-long mania’ ahead.
Powered by WPeMatico