Teaching kids to read can get quite tricky and the current situation of being restricted indoors isn’t helping. With social interactions being minimal, it has become essential to rely on online sources. If you have been looking for an easy and super helpful app, Homer is your friend.
Homer is an essential early learning app for kids aged 2 to 8 that has been highly rated by the likes of The New York Times and Fast Company. “Homer takes kids on a personalized learning journey that grows with them as they build skills for school and life,” the app makers write. “With 1,000+ lessons, stories, and activities sorted by interest, skill level, and type of learning, Homer delivers playful learning across subjects, building the skills kids need through lessons and activities they love.”
This app will develop your child’s reading, Math, thinking, creativity, and social skills all in a personalized way.
Homer kids “learn to read” app: usage details
- Length of access: 12 months
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Unlimited access to the Learn & Grown App
- Add up to 4 child profiles
- Offline activities, resources, and play tips from learning experts
- No commitment, cancel anytime
- Updates included
- Windows: Chrome, Firefox, Edge 13, Edge 14
- Mac: Chrome, Firefox, Safari 9.0, Safari 10
- Android: Chrome; downloading the app is recommended
- iOS: Safari 9.0/10; downloading the app is recommended
Homer is a highly reviewed app that retails for $119. However, you can get some massive savings with the ongoing deal, bringing the price down to $38.99. Apply coupon code VDAY2021 to get an additional small discount, making the final price $33.15 for a limited time.
The post Homer, The No. 1 “Learn to Read” App for Kids Gets a Massive Discount by Deals Editor appeared first on Wccftech.
Powered by WPeMatico