When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will fight for the WBC heavyweight title for a third time on October 9.
- The $80 pay-per-view main event will be broadcast by Fox Sports and ESPN+.
- The main card starts at 9 p.m. ET, prelims start at 4:30 p.m. ET, and the undercard is at 7 p.m. ET.
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will fight for a third time on October 9 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Fury’s WBC heavyweight title will be on the line in the main event. The $80 pay-per-view will be broadcast by Fox and ESPN+.
Fury and Wilder last met in February 2020, where Fury won by technical knockout in the seventh round. That fight was Wilder’s only career loss in 44 fights; he previously fought Fury to a split decision in December 2018. Fury remains undefeated with a 30-0-1 record, and originally planned to fight former WBA, IBF, and WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.
However, an arbitrator ruled that Wilder had a right to a rematch due to a clause in the contract for his second fight with Fury. Fury vs Wilder 3 was originally planned for July but was postponed after Fury tested positive for COVID-19 weeks before the fight.
The winner will likely challenge Oleksandr Usyk, who defeated Joshua and claimed the WBA, IBF, and WBO heavyweight titles in September. That fight would decide an undisputed champion in the heavyweight division, a title no fighter has claimed since Lennox Lewis in 2000.
How to watch Fury vs. Wilder 3
To watch the Fury vs. Wilder main event, you need to purchase the $80 pay-per-view fight through Fox Sports or ESPN+. The main card is scheduled to start at 9 p.m. ET. Undercard fights will air on Fox Sports 1 and ESPN2 starting at 7 p.m. ET.
Ordering the fight though the Fox Sports app won’t carry any additional fees, but watching on ESPN+ requires an additional $7 a month or $70 per year ESPN+ membership. Both apps are available on mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and Xbox.
ESPN and Fox Sports cable subscribers can also stream the preliminary fights and undercard without paying the PPV fee or subscribing to ESPN+. Early preliminary fights will begin at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Fury vs. Wilder 3 fight card
Preliminary matches, 4:30 p.m. ET
- Elvis Rodriguez versus Victor Vazquez, junior welterweight
- Bruce Carrington versus TBA, featherweight
- Viktor Faust versus Mike Marshall, heavyweight
- Robeisy Ramirez versus Orlando Gonzalez, featherweight
Undercard, 7 p.m. ET
- Edgar Berlanga versus Marcelo Esteban Coceres, super middleweight
- Julian Williams versus Vladimir Hernandez, junior middleweight
Main card, 9 p.m. ET
- Jared Anderson versus Vladimir Tereshkin, heavyweight
- Robert Helenius versus Adam Kownacki, heavyweight
- Efe Ajagba versus Frank Sanchez, heavyweight
- Deontay Wilder versus Tyson Fury, WBC heavyweight title fight
Powered by WPeMatico