Monoprice launches their brand-new 32″ Zero-G Curved Gaming Monitor, which is currently on sale for $279.99 ($50 OFF).
Monoprice Unleashes Its 32-Inch Zero-G Monitor Featuring a 165 Hz Refresh Rate, 1500R Curvature & Adaptive-Sync Technology For $329 US (Currently 50% Off For $279.99 US)
The Zero-G Curved Gaming monitor from Monoprice offers a clean and clear 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution with VA panel tech, providing not only amazingly sharp detail but also rich and luscious reproduction of color with amazingly fast response times of 6ms. A native 165Hz refresh rate produces exact and sleek performance while gaming and Adaptive-Sync technology to remove any trace of “choppy gameplay and broken frames.
With a curvature of 1500R, the 32″ Zero-G Curved Gaming monitor diminishes strain from the eyes and boosts performance while gaming. Loaded with two HDMI and two DisplayPort inputs, along with a single audio output, the Zero-G gaming monitor from Monoprice offers several options for connectivity. Monoprice’s new gaming monitor offers the same great A+ grade panel as their previous offerings and is backed by their stellar 1-Year PixelPerfect guarantee.
165HZ REFRESH RATE
The 165Hz refresh rate results in smoother gameplay and gives you a competitive edge when playing games at high frame rates. More frames being refreshed on the screen allows for quicker reaction times.
Adaptive Sync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frame rates with fluid, artifact‑free performance at virtually any framerate, including this monitor at its 165Hz maximum.
The curved panel design eliminates reflections at the screen edges and reduces eye strain by decreasing the amount of eye movement needed to see from edge to edge.
The stand can be removed to allow access to the 75×75 VESA® mount pattern for use with a wall or desk mount.
Specifications of the new Monoprice 32″ Zero-G Curved Gaming Monitor:
- P/N 42891
- Display Size 31.5″
- Maximum Resolution 2560×1440
- Refresh Rate 165Hz
- Video Inputs 2x DisplayPort®, 2x HDMI®
- DisplayPort Version 1.4
- HDMI Version 2
- Active Display Area 697.344 x 392.256 mm
- Panel Type VA
- Panel Model AUO® M315DVR01.90B
- Aspect Ratio 16:09
- Viewing Angles (H/V) 178°/178°
- Backlighting E-LED
- Default Color Temperature 6500K
- Typical Brightness 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 3000:01:00
- Maximum Colors > 16.7 million
- Dot Pitch 0.2724 x 0.2724 mm
- Response Time 6ms (GTG) Input Power 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.5A
- Maximum Power Consumption 72 watts
- Typical Power Consumption 54 watts
- Standby Power Consumption =< 0.5 watts
- Operating Temperature +32 ~ +104°F (0 ~ +40°C)
- Operating Temperature -4 ~ +140°F (-20 ~ +60°C)
- Operating Humidity 10 ~ 85% RH, noncondensing
- Dimensions (with stand) 28.1″ x 8.9″ x 19.9″ (713 x 227 x 506 mm)
- Dimensions (without stand) 28.1″ x 4.4″ x 16.7″ (713 x 113 x 423 m
- 2560x1440p (WQHD) resolution
- 165Hz refresh rate
- Fast 6ms response time
- Two HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort® 1.4 inputs
- 1500R curvature
- Adaptive Sync technology
- VA panel technology
- 1 year PixelPerfect warranty
You can purchase the new Monoprice 32″ Zero-G Curved Gaming Monitor here. And, remember right now it is currently on sale for $50 off ($279 on sale)!
The post Monoprice Releases 32″ ZERO-G Curved Gaming Monitor for $279.99 On Sale Now! by Jason R. Wilson appeared first on Wccftech.
Powered by WPeMatico