When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you’ve been thinking about investing in a mattress, Cyber Monday is the perfect time to do so. While traditional times to buy a mattress include long weekend holidays, some of the best discounts we’ve seen are during Cyber Monday, which falls on November 29 this year.
Typical mattress deals run between 10% and 25% off — that might not seem like much, but it can translate to hundreds of dollars in savings where mattresses are concerned. Plus, many places will be offering additional perks like free shipping or free items with purchase.
We’re also keeping an eye on upcoming Black Friday mattress deals, so check them out for even more savings.
The best early Cyber Monday mattress deals
Exclusive mattress deals for Insider readers
We’ve arranged several exclusive discounts on our favorite mattress brands that you can shop all year round, not just on Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Casper: Use code INSIDER to save $100 on the Original mattress or $200 on the Nova or Wave mattresses.
- Cocoon by Sealy: Use code INSIDER36 for 36% off sitewide.
- DreamCloud: Get $200 off a mattress and $399 in free accessories with code INSIDER.
- Leesa: Save 20% off any size Hybrid or Legend mattress with code INSIDER.
- Nectar: Use code INSIDER to save (discount increases with mattress size).
- Tempur-Pedic: Use code BI30 to get 30% off Tempur-Cloud mattresses.
How do we select the best Cyber Monday mattress deals?
- We only choose mattresses that meet our high standards from brands we’ve tested and trust.
- We compare the prices against other retailers and only include the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research the price history of each mattress thoroughly to ensure that every deal we list is actually worth your time.
You can read more about how our deals team vets sales and deals.
Should I buy a Mattress on Cyber Monday or Black Friday?
In the past few years, Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales have meshed into one giant annual savings weekend, so it would be smart to check throughout the weekend for sales. However, Cyber Monday tends to have better sales, and with most mattress brands selling online, you may find bigger discounts.
When does Cyber Monday start?
Cyber Monday officially starts at 12 a.m. EST, November 29. With sales starting sooner and sooner each year, we recommend checking websites for early deals up to two weeks before Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
What are the best mattress brands in 2021?
Our team has reviewed many mattresses over the years, and there are several brands that we consistently gush about. Some of our favorite mattress brands include Tempur-Pedic, Leesa, Casper, and DreamCloud. We will likely see Cyber Monday sales for other great brands, like Cocoon by Sealy, Birch, Awara, Allswell, and more.
Check out our guides to the best mattresses and toppers for more products that may be on sale during Cyber Monday:
- The best mattresses
- The best mattresses for side sleepers
- The best mattresses for back pain
- The best foam mattresses
- The best air mattresses
- The best mattress toppers
- The best mattress protectors
Powered by WPeMatico